Thank you for your gesture; it's really very sweet.
But I am just too little to truly Treat or Treat.
But I wanted to come out and enjoy the spirit of the night,
To see the ghosts and goblins and get a little fright.
So I had a big idea; the concept is brand new,
It's Reverse Trick-or-Treating, Happy Halloween to you!
But I am just too little to truly Treat or Treat.
But I wanted to come out and enjoy the spirit of the night,
To see the ghosts and goblins and get a little fright.
So I had a big idea; the concept is brand new,
It's Reverse Trick-or-Treating, Happy Halloween to you!
We had a great time doing it, and I think all the people we visited enjoyed it, too.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I hope the Lyon slept last night! he he! She was adorable in her costume!
And the poem...so perfect! I wish I would have thought of something like that!
Post a Comment