Monday, January 5, 2009

7 months old!

Caroline is 7 months old and starting to catch up to her bunny rabbit! Here are 7 facts about Caroline:
1) She doesn't crawl yet, but she does scoot backwards. 
2)She can wave and just started clapping last week--you can tell she is so proud of herself when she claps! 
3) She babbles all the time (nothing coherent, of course), but she seems to know what she is saying. :) 
4) She loves bananas.
5) She doesn't like peas (but I try to sneak them in anyway).
6) She now has her two bottom teeth.
7) She loves to snuggle and give "hugs" when she turns into you and buries her nose in your shoulder.
We are so blessed to have such a healthy, happy baby!


In this picture, she seems to be saying "Hmm...this bunny leg looks interesting."
"I wonder what will happen if I put it in my mouth."
"Yuck, that's not what I hoped it would be!"
(*Thanks to Great Grandma and Grandpa Jones in Florida for sending this outfit!)








2 comments:

Kelly said...

The bunny is so darn cute... and I love her milestones! She is beautiful!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Happy 7 months Caroline! Such fun facts and I LOVE the dress. So cute!