Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Huge Milestone!

Yes, Caroline has come upon a huge milestone in her life!  No, it is not crawling (although she is starting to get pretty good at that).  Nor is it walking (although she is pulling herself up now).  And, no, it is not saying her first word (although she is starting to get pretty good at the "da-da-da's").  Rather, it is a milestone I've been anxiously waiting nearly 9 months for--I finally got a bow to stay in Caroline's hair!  It may have looked a bit silly (okay, it was ridiculous), and it might have been barely hanging on...but I got it in there and it counts!  Of course, it didn't last much past the opening hymn in church, but it's progress. :)

3 comments:

Jody said...

HaHa... that looks so silly.... :)

BuckeyeBundle said...

I Love it! I love to put bows in my girls' hair, but they don't always last long either. Ava NEEDS a bow since her hair is constantly in her face, but either she or one of her sisters always pulls it out. :)

I think Caroline is just so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

She takes after her Aunt Jocelyn. By the time she had enough hair to hold a bow, she had figured out how to pull it off. By contrast, her daddy had a head full of curls!