I've been a bit behind on my posting, but last weekend was a big weekend for Caroline...she turned one! (Actually, she turned one on Wednesday, but her party was on Saturday.) She looked adorable in her hat and big. You can have them custom made and personalized at itsybitsybunny.com.

I had fun making her cake(s) (we also had a small cake for Caroline to dig into). We also had little watering cans and clay flower pots with cut-out flower cookies in them for centerpieces.


All of the little girls got butterfly wings, a wand and butterfly sunglasses...and they looked so cute wearing them!

We had a banner strung across the kitchen with her "month pictures" so you could see in a glimpse how much she has grown...and she truly has!

Caroline LOVES her big girl chair from Mommy and Daddy. It is so funny to watch her climb up in it--I can tell she thinks she is big stuff sitting in her own special chair.


Caroline ate her cake so daintily. I was really hoping she would just dive into it and smear it on her face so I could get those great "cake-eating" shots to have forever, but alas, she was far more into the homemade ice cream (Daddy made it using Poppy's secret family recipe!) than she was into the cake.

2 comments:
wow can't believe she is one year already. She is so cute! Love the cakes, and the party looked great!
Oh how fun and special! Happy 1st Birthday Caroline!
I love the hat, the tiny watering cans and pots with cookies and oh my goodness those wings are TOO CUTE! Great job on the fun party! Congratulations to you all for a wonderful year!
Post a Comment