For the past month or so, we have been raising chickens to fill our freezer. Caroline loves to go out and help Mommy feed the chickens. This picture is from the day they arrived in the mail. Now, unfortunately, they have lost their cute yellow fuzz and gained their ugly white feathers. They will be ready for processing in another couple weeks. I still have a few left, so let me know if you want to place an order!
Baltimore Festival
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
OOh too cute! Jeff and I were just talking about how we hope to get our girls near "real" animals so they don't have a fear growing up in the "city"....we both grew up in VERY rural areas...and want our girls to experience many of the things we did out on in the world. I love that Caroline gets to help feed the chicks!
Post a Comment