Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little Runner!

I'm a little behind on my posting, but on June 7th, Chad and Caroline and I ran the Columbus 10K.  It was a big challenge for me, because it was the longest run I've done since the Columbus Marathon in 2006--which was a long time ago!  Chad and I took turns pushing the jogging stroller every other mile.  I was a bit apprehensive because usually Caroline likes riding in the jogging stroller, but every now and then, she decides she doesn't want to ride anymore--which could have made for a very long race!  But, she loved it, and was even happier to get her medal (which the race organizers were kind enough to give her even though she didn't run in the official Kiddie Race).  


2 comments:

BuckeyeBundle said...

That's awesome! I want to do a 5K with my girls, but like you, I'm a bit nervous that they would decide they were DONE....when I wasn't. But you've given me hope...GREAT JOB!

Charissa Pituch said...

How cute! Great job!