Of all of the baby gear and toys that we received, the Exersaucer was without a doubt the most difficult to put together (well, in part because Aunt Jody assembled most everything else!). I remember being 8.5 months pregnant, with approximately 276,000 pieces spread around us on the floor, and working with Chad until midnight to finish it. So, it is easy to see why I have been waiting with great anticipation for the moment when all of our efforts would be rewarded. Well, that moment finally arrived last week when I was able to place Caroline in her very own Exersaucer--a whole new kingdom of excitement and wonder for her to enjoy. Although her enjoyment lasted all of 10 minutes (which incidentally is about 1/100 of the time it took to assemble the contraption), I'm confident there will be much more enjoyment in the months to come!
Baltimore Festival
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
My girls LOVE their exersaucer! I'm sure Caroline will get a lot of enjoyment out of it. She is so cute!
ps...you do a great job of keeping up with your blog!
Post a Comment