Caroline had her 4 month well-baby doctor's visit on Monday. Unfortunately, she was more of a sick-baby. The night before her doctor's appointment, she broke out in an awful rash, was refusing to eat, and was very irritable. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she kept digging at them. And she was using Chad's 5 o'clock shadow as a scratching post for her head. It was so sad!
Lucky for us, the timing was great, since we were going to the doctor in the morning anyway. Dr. Tyson (who is really great) said it was a post-viral rash, meaning that she was getting over some type of virus. He gave us some children's zyrtec, and she seems to be getting better. And her 4 month stats were good. She weighs 14 lbs 3 oz. (60th percentile) and is 25 inches long (80th percentile). She got her shots, too, and was a real trooper!
The race is on! She is catching up to Mr. Bunny Rabbit.
3 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't believe it!
Katy and Chad! It's fun to see Caroline... I hope to meet her soon. I look forward to following your blog... She's beautiful!
Heather
Oh, so cute! Happy 4 months Caroline!
I hope she feels better real soon! I love that you take her picture with the bunny each month. I wish I would have done something like that for referencing their size. Good idea!
Post a Comment