Friday, October 3, 2008

1 Baby + 1 Daddy - Bib= Mess!

On Monday, we started Caroline on rice cereal. As I'm sure any mother knows, this is a very exciting time for baby, as she is actually being encouraged to put something in her mouth and eat it!  It's an entirely new sensation. On Tuesday, the second night for her to experience this new form of feasting, I wasn't home so Chad fed her.  Needless to say, they made a mess...but I'm pretty sure they had fun doing it! (And since he let her hold the spoon, now she is convinced that she is a big girl and needs to always hold the spoon. :) )



1 comment:

BuckeyeBundle said...

I Love it! Isn't it crazy how much ends up on them instead of in their mouth?! I fed my 3 naked for the first many times before they stopped smearing half of it all over themselves. Now they will actually let me feed them and they are more excited about tasting the food than playing with it, so we can leave their clothes on. How funny! I love the pictures of Caroline!