Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hunting for Trees

So maybe that's not the type of hunting most people are accustomed to, but we spent part of Saturday in my mom and dad's woods, looking for some small trees that we could swipe to transplant to our house.  It was a beautiful day to be in the woods, and I think Caroline enjoyed her first "hunting trip." :)


1 comment:

BuckeyeBundle said...

I love these kind of things. I wish we had a woods to go searching around in! How fun!

ps...regarding my blog header...check out scrapblog.com for TONS of templates and also build-your-own pages. it's totally free and it's basically like scrapbooking, but digitally. you can add pictures. Let me know if you need help importing to your blog if you decide to make one! it's actually kind of addicting, but I just haven't had the time to play with it yet. I am seriously considering starting one that is Christmas themed so I have it ready to go up after Thanksgiving... :)