Caroline's friends at the Ohio Union sent her this adorable OSU Ohio Union onesie when she was born. She's still a little too small for it, but we just couldn't wait any longer. She wore it to cheer on the Bucks last weekend. (She always wears OSU gear on game days.) Thank you to Tracy and the gang for accepting this new little member of the Union family!

I think she's saying "touch down!" Don't you???
3 comments:
Don't you just love the OU onesie! My girls always wear OSU gear on game days too! Yea Go BUCKS!
Wow, she is getting big fast! She is so beautiful! I hope you are all doing well! I miss seeing you. I hope you hade a great birthday...even though I am almost a month late!
Katy, I thought she was all Chad, but in these pictures I think she has your big beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment