So maybe I'm biased, but I'm pretty certain that the Fairfield County Fair is not only the last fair in the state, but also the best. There's just nothing better than crisp fall weather, hot apple cider, changing leaves...and livestock shows! :) It's been fun to see Caroline spend some time at the fair this week. The first picture is a rare picture of her with a pacifier. (Sometimes she wants it, sometimes she doesn't, and most often it just falls out!) But it was about 10pm at night, and I was hosting a reception for a new barn built on the fairgrounds, and she was pretty tired. (She was a trooper, though!) I love the second picture of Caroline and Daddy at the fair. Something tells me that they will be spending much more time together at fairs to come.
Baltimore Festival
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment