Caroline Kate is 5 months old! It's hard to believe she is getting so big. To copy off of my friend Marie's blog, I thought I would list 5 things we love about Caroline in honor of her 5th month birthday!
1) The way she blows bubbles with her mouth and thinks she is "talking" to us.
2) The proud look she gets on her face when she rolls over and holds her head like a big girl.
3) The ravenous way she devours her cereal...she really does love it. :)
4) The big smile she gets on her face when she wakes up in the morning or from a nap and sees someone come in her room.
5) Her big chubby cheeks! (What she lacks in hair, she makes up for in cheeks...)
1 comment:
Oh my...is it possible for her to get any cuter? I love, love, love this picture. Isn't it fun to write about what they are doing at this moment? I know one day we will cherish these posts and love remembering what our girls were like at each milestone! Happy 5 months Caroline!
Post a Comment